Created by Ricardo Bessa
Fallout Illustrations - Created by Ben Hutchings
Mech Runner - Screenhots
A Spark Plug Games Project on Kickstarter
This game will be available on PS4, PS Vita and Steam
Developer: Spark Plug Games
Publisher: Spark Plug Games (in-house)
Platform(s): Steam® (Windows/Mac/Linux), PlayStation® 4, and PlayStation® Vita
Release Date: Summer 2014
Press Kit: http://bit.ly/MRPressKit
MechRunner is a high-octane endless action game that casts you as a powerful mode-changing mech. Blast your way through decimated urban landscapes at incredible speeds while switching between robot and tank modes to rain punishment on endless waves of mechanical foes. MechRunner features exciting, non-stop action, stunning 3D visuals and a Hollywood-style soundtrack.
Other features of the game include:
● Switch between Robot and Tank modes on-the-fly
● Slice & dice enemy units with your swords
● Rescue civilians for extra points and awards
● Access an extensive arsenal of weapons, customizations, and power-ups
● Unique environments that blend seamlessly together
● Numerous enemy types with different tactics
● Epic boss battles
● A dynamically shifting environment offers unexpected obstacles, cover and danger
● Unlockable skins, upgrades, and achievements
For additional information, please contact: Ted Brockwood
If you want to back this game like me, just go HERE !
Cutting in half a round Ruby and Cubic Zirconia stone with a small stone set in a bezel in the center is the key to this design.
But I decided to take it one step further by adding color stones to the engagement ring. The Peridot (the green stones) represents the heath and the engagement band set with blue Topaz shows your experience.
Credit goes to my little brother, Josh, for coming up with the name of the design. I present, the Trainer’s Band.
You can purchase the ring at my shop.
Pokesketch Compilation by Haychel
All the porkymanz sketches I did for #pokesketch
Pikachu Ghastly Spiritomb Goomy Braixen Venomoth Wooper Gloom Poochyena Quilava Pichu Eevee Giratina Emolga Sableye Pancham Aurorus Dewott Arcanine Flygon Castform Lapras Archeops Lucario Raichu Oshawott Slaking Swampert Skiddo Florges Heatmor Buizel Delphox Vaporeon Dodrio Ninetales Gengar Mewtwo Jolteon
inFamous Second Son is Getting a Huge Patch
Sucker Punch is continuing to grow Second Son with features that the community have asked for. Perhaps the most useful is this sweet new Photo Mode. The Second Son patch will hit PSN tomorrow. Below are some of the features in the patch.
- A handful of localization text changes, and a couple of fixes for rare crashes in the game (Thanks to all of you who uploaded reports on those, they were extremely helpful!).
- 30FPS Cap.
- If your controller runs out of batteries in the middle of gameplay, your game will pause. Our art director pulled a hamstring scrambling to get his second controller mid-boss-battle, so we needed to fix this.
- If you’re choosing expert difficulty, we let you know within the options dialog if you’re qualified for the “Unstoppable” trophy the moment you opt in.
- Photo Mode.
"Take Ctrl" Series
Final Fantasy Black Mage fan art collaboration with Jade. Check it out at doomcmyk.com
Minimal Video Game Series by Matt Lochrie